Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Cheats; How To Use Cheats

How to Use Cheats


Before I post a list of cheats I like using I might as well teach those of you who don't know how to use cheats, how to use them. Although my fair warning is once you learn you'll never go back. I find it so hard to go onto Sims and not cheat. Whether it's the cheat to gain money or a cheat to edit how a sim who is not in my household looks, I just can't seem to stop using cheats despite how much I try. Cheats make the game a lot easier and also unlock some cool little secrets about Sims. 

When using cheats it's actually very easy to do and becomes second nature to many hard core Sim players. It's not that hard.

For Sims 3

Step 1: Press the ctrl + shift + c button all at the same time and if you did it right a small blue bar will come across the top of the screen and look like this




Good? Good.

Step 2: Next all you do is type your cheat. Usually before you do this, however, you'll have to enable the cheats. Simply type in: testingcheatsenabled true into the blue bar and press enter and then your free to cheat until your hearts content.

For Sims 4

Step 1: It is just about the same as doing it in Sims 3 however with a few differences. It's the same thing at first. In order to get the cheat bar you press ctrl + shift + c. The cheats bar is the same as in the picture above the only difference is that instead of being blue it's white.

Step 2: To enable your cheats you'll have to do basically the same thing as in Sims 3 but instead this code is testingcheats on. Then just type in your cheats and your golden. 

In Sims 3 once you press enter the cheat bar goes away however this is different. The bar won't go away until you press ctrl + shift + c again. I know when I first started playing Sims 4 and got the cheat bar down it drove me crazy because I wasn't able to make it go away. 

This is all you have to do to enable cheats. Pretty easy, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment