Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Overwatch

Small But Mighty 


I hadn't seen much of a point in downloading this mod at the beginning. I had been looking through a list of 'mods you can't play sims 3 without' and this was one of the first ones. I downloaded it and didn't see a difference at first but it really does fix up your game. Overwatch is a mod that gets rid of a lot of junk in your game and prevents lags (which Sims 3 is very guilty for). I notice especially at the end of the day it gives you a note of how many cars that it deleted seeing as how there tends to be a lot of random left over cars stranded around your world. With that notice the game begins to speed up some more. It also turns off televisions and radios that aren't being used which was why I downloaded the mod because I hate it when it's university and someone turns on the radio so all I hear is the music however I can't find the radio to turn it off!
It won't fix the problem with lagging completely however it does help a lot. 

Once again this is a helpful mod from nraas. Read all of the instructions and notes so you get a full idea of what this mod does.

Overwatch download



No comments:

Post a Comment