Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Story Progression Mod

Story Progression


I'm not a huge fan of story progression. When first downloading it I thought it would be a lot better then it is however I know other people who are fans of this mod. Looking at the big picture what story progression is suppose to do it make things more realistic by letting the sims in your town have their own story, per say. Constantly you'll get little notifications at the top of your screen telling you what's going on in the town. They'll have a romantic little paragraph about a couple who is now engaged or tell you that John Doe is now the father to twins ext. 
For me it got a little repetitive and annoying because it felt as though I were being spammed. Honestly, I don't care who is married to who or who cheated on who however other people like it because it gives them the sense that they're more into the game. 
Story progression is yet another nraas mod. When downloading this game you'll just want to download the base mod.


Story Progression Download





No comments:

Post a Comment