Thursday, September 1, 2016

Garden Service


 I suck at gardening both in real life on Sims. In real life at least I was able to keep my venus flytrap family alive. They were named the Bob family and they were my pride and joy until my mother was cleaning and knocked them off the balcony. In Sims i'm worse at gardening than in real life and it's frustrating because A) Zombies come and eat my garden and B) I forget about them and they die. It sucks because if I want to be a witch or make potions I have to go find the ingredient rather then grow it and as a scientist they need a high gardening level. Although lucky for me I found an answer for at least the potion problem. Introducing the Gardener Service. Just like a butler and maid you can request a the service of a gardener to come and take care of your plants!



Download 

For more information go to Mod the Sims

No comments:

Post a Comment